Here are some of my personal faves that I throw into my gym back and apply pre or post-workout:
- natural deodorant > let's be honest, not all natural deodorants do the trick to keep you oder free, but this lavender-infused one does (just make sure to apply it to dry skin) and smells great, too
- organic makeup remover wipes > I love these not just because they're organic, but because they really do the dirty work of removing all your makeup without natural stripping oils from the skin (these are also great to use post-workout)
- vitamin-infused lip balm > Miranda Kerr created this with Kora, and who doesn't want to use products that she does? especially when they're filled with natural ingredients like Avocado and Jojoba oil to replenish dry lips. Just be sure to drink plenty of water, too, especially after your workout!
- organic mascara > while it's best to workout with no makeup at all to let your skin completely detoxify, every woman loves to throw on a bit of makeup afterwards. This organic mascara is amazing; it glides on clump-free to give you a natural, beautiful look!
- foot spray > yes, your feet deserve replenishing too, especially after workout wear and tear. This spray contains menthol for pain relief, as well as natural Marigold to replenish worn out feet. Plus, it helps to increase circulation. (You can use this spray on your legs too!)
- amazing natural pain relief > this gem is infused with black turmeric (one of my fave spices) to alleviate post-workout pain and muscle aches naturally. Plus, it contains macadamia oil, leaving your skin with a silky and buttery finish. Speaking of buttery, Kali Haldi also makes a wonderful natural body butter to restore and replenish skin.