The best bloggers have mastered the art of styling. From the way they prudently lay out their beauty products, to the way they consciously photograph their new Nikes, bloggers incorporate staple products into their imagery to appeal to the visually-driven. At TCM, we're bringing some of those cute basics to the forefront, so you can inspire the direction of your own blog or be inspired by the accessories of others.
- Diptyque Baies Scented Candle, Nordstrom | Every well-traveled blogger needs a French-made candle.
- Draide Italic Lace Set of 4 Beverage Coasters, LuisAviaroma | Decorative coasters are a must for the classic coffee shots.
- Reiko Kaneko Lip Tease Mug, ShopBop | And naturally, a cute mug.
- Plum & Bow Soukay Delicate Comforter, Urban Outfitters | A "lazy morning / reading in bed" shot is quintessential blogger.
- Plum & Bow Faux Fur Pillow, Urban Outfitters | A savvy, fashion-forward blogger knows that prints only look good against monochrome backdrops.
- Gordon Faux Sheepskin Rug, One Kings Lane (currently 61% off!) | Every blogger needs a cute, fluffy rug to make their heels pop.